Water Damage Restoration in Newbury Park
Sudden floods and water or sewer leaks can happen without warning, causing damage to your home or office. When you experience water damage, time is of the essence. It is crucial to call professionals who can respond quickly with the best equipment to prevent further problems.
Our Newbury Park water damage cleaning service has a specialized team set aside for 24/7 emergency response to situations that may cause water damage. Our swift action can save your property.
As soon as you call us, we will give you an honest estimate and get to the scene as quickly as possible. We perform any and all of the following to contain the damage:
- Drying and dehumidification with state-of-the-art equipment
- Water extraction and removal
- Emergency debris removal and dumping
- Full water damage recuperation
- Walls, carpets, and furniture restored
- Sanitize against mold and bacteria
- Mildew treatment as part of water restoration
- Garbage removal and disposal
- Deodorizing and disinfecting
- Rapid drying of carpets, rugs, mats, floors, and walls
- Carpet, rug, and upholstery cleaning as needed
Why Choose Our Water Damage Experts?
Our water damage restoration team knows exactly how to act to save your precious property from costly water damages. We use high-tech equipment and scientific methods in order to monitor and dry out surfaces, furnishings and carpets.
We act quickly to avoid mold and mildew growth, and we show up on-site with all the things required to restore your property to its normal state.
In some cases, you may experience water damage that accumulates slowly over time. Perhaps there is a slow leak in your plumbing system, or a roof leak hidden inside a wall.
Our restoration team can assess the situation, find the problem so you can stop the flow of water, and then restore your property to pre-loss conditions.
Water Damage Do’s and Don’ts
- Use fans to circulate air and assist drying.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping or blotting.
- Wipe all furniture dry.
- Open furniture drawers, closet doors, and luggage for effective drying.
- Lift all draperies off carpet, loop them through a coat hanger, and place the hanger on the curtain rod.
- Prop up wet furniture cushions for uniform drying and place small wood blocks or aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings.
- Move all photos, paintings, and art objects to a safe, dry location.
- Remove your wet fabrics and dry them as soon as possible. Hang furs and leather goods to dry at room temperature.
- Remove damp books from bookshelves and spread out to dry.
- Do not go into rooms with standing water if the electricity is still on.
- Do not lift tacked down carpet without professional help. Lifting the carpet incorrectly could promote shrinkage.
- Damage from the water and dangerous bacteria growth can begin within hours. Don’t wait to call for professional help.
- Do not use an ordinary household vacuum cleaner to remove water.
- Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or wet flooring.